This week, I finally finished a bubble I began neigh on three years ago. It’s amazing what one finds in the studio detritus when cleaning and organizing!
This bubble manifested from part of a Tim Holtz blister pack. It was the insert that held things in place. I strung beads from end to end through each row, allowing them to move freely within their sections. Once done, I found a 4 x 6 index card on which I’d been playing with inks and stitched the pack to it.
Not so sure that I like the end result, but there is something to be said for it being finished at last!
Happy Trash to you, until we meet again!